Three Little Words Vs. A stolen Life
Three Little Words
- Girl was adopted and in foster care her childhood
- Did not know if she would ever see her mother again, did not have any hope in anyone or anything
- Aware of her surroundings and the environment she was living in.
- Mom did not care about her
- Got kidnapped.
- Mom cared about her
- She was not aware of how she was being raised and it messed her up
- No settle homes
- Felt as if neither of them had anyone who cared about them or wanted them
- Both stories about girls that had childhoods stolen from them.