Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mood of Book

The mood of the book is very suspensful. It is also very sad and serious. She wonders if she will ever go home, she wonders if her mom is out looking for her when she gets taken by this man. It all leads up to her future now. Its very suspensful because it makes the reader want to keep on reading to see what is happening to this little girl, and the book is very interesting and some of the things that happen in it make the reader want to keep on reading to see what will happen next. "Will this stranger take me home?" She wants to know if she will ever go home, what will happen to her next, and what does this stranger want from her? She is very worried about what will happen to her. "What happened when I didnt show up at school? Will I get in trouble? Does anyone know what happened? Where is my mom? If she still at work? Is she looking for me? Did Carl see this man take me? Is he sending someone to get me? When can I go home? Will this stranger take me home?" All these questions are things that will make the reader wonder if any of them come true which makes the reader want to continue to read. Jaycee is only getting fed when he comes to feed her "I hear the lock rattle and know he is coming to feed me." She doesnt get any sort of homemade foods like she used to, its all junk food. How often does she eat? What does she eat? Why is he doing this to her? It all leads up to the suspense in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment